The information that we may collect about you through this Website includes:
• the content of electronic forms you submit via this Website which includes personal information when you apply to join as a Member, offer to be a Volunteer, make a donation, apply to participate in an event, purchase any products or services or which you send to WWS for any other reason; and
• any messages or comments you submit to us via this Website; and
• any information you may provide to us during a telephone or other conversation or via any other written communication.
We may not be able to provide you with the full range of products or service through this Website or to assist you to fully participate in a WWS Campaign or Event or as a Member or a Volunteer if we are not provided with the information outlined above.
In common with many websites, we may collect information that tells us about visitors to this Website. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of this Website are most commonly accessed. This information is generally not linked to the identity of visitors, except where this Website is accessed via links in emails which refer to the possibility that click-throughs to links may be traced.
Use and disclosure of information
We may use or disclose personal information that we collect about you:
• for the purposes for which it was collected;
• where you have consented to the use or disclosure;
• to maintain our relationship with you;
• to market or cause third parties dealing or associated with WWS or any WWS Event, Campaign or Program (including without limitation any sponsors of WWS or of a WWS Event, Campaign or Program)(herein collectively referred to as “third parties”) to market products or services to you, unless you specifically request us not to do so; and/or
• to the extent that we are required or authorised by law to do so.
We may also use your personal information to keep you informed about and updated on any WWS Event, Campaign and/or Program, of our products and services and those of third parties unless you specifically request us not to do so. If you wish to specifically request us not to use or disclose your personal information in any manner aforesaid or if you do not wish to be contacted for those purposes, please let WWS know using the contact details set out below. We aim to provide you with information and invitations that we consider may be of interest or relevance to you in respect to anything proposed or undertaken by WWS.
This Website may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organizations that may be of interest to you. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy policies.
We use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of your personal information and strive to protect such information to reduce risk faced by you. Once any personal information comes into WWS possession, it will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Access to information
If you wish to request access to any personal information which we hold about you as a result of our information collection practices outlined in this Privacy Notice, please contact us using the “Contact details” set out below. Please provide as much detail as you can about the particular information you seek, in order to help us retrieve it. An access fee may be charged to cover our costs of providing the information to you.
If you have any questions or feedback about privacy, or wish to make a complaint about the way in which we have handled your personal information, you may contact us as set out below: